1. How long have you been a WoW player for?
I'm a relative newbie to WoW and have been playing properly for just over two years. I had a mage on the other halfs account for a while and he bought me the battle chest for Valentine's Day 2012. It's been a whirlwind since then and time really does fly when you're having fun.
2. If you could change one thing about WoW, what would it be?
I'd really like to see the character, gear etc scaling. I missed out on a lot of current content and as much as I've enjoyed going back to older instances it's not quite the same. Completing dungeons whilst leveling is a little different as you are level appropriate. But to be able to visit Molten Core as a level 60 with 39* other people would be something completely new for me. Sure, I could level a character to 60 and stop the experience but the truth is I'd want to take my hunter - she goes [almost] everywhere with me!
*I know a lot of people think 40 man raids were horrendous but I'd like to experience it just the once.
3. Would you like to come on my Podcast?
Ooh I've never thought about podcasting to be honest - either hosting my own or being a guest. Nor have I ever been asked to guest on one. Not sure how informative or interesting I'd be but yeah I think it'd be a brilliant experience.
4. What is your fav Race/Class Combo?
Draenei Hunters!! I've got a real love of Draenei and I love my hunter... she's probably the only character I'd say I can actually play and even then it's quite a loose sense of the word!
I also have a soft spot for Tauren and Trolls - in particular their Druid forms.
5. Have you pre-purchased WOD and got you level 90 boost? If you have, what did you boost?
I haven't yet pre-purchased WoD. Not because I doubt I'll be playing WoW when it releases or anything like that. I just didn't get all crazily hyped as there's not even a vague release date - for me simply saying "release on or before 20/12/2014" isn't quite enough to get me going insane. I am, however, looking forward to it very much.
And so you see I'm quite indecisive! I'm planning on writing a blog post to help myself way up my options and hopefully make a decision... preferably before WoD releases.
My Questions & Nominees
Now that I've answered all the questions other people asked me it's my opportunity to nominate other people and ask them questions. I have to say I've been looking forward to this ever since I found out what the Liebster Awards were. However, I am several weeks behind when most people, in the WoW blogging community atleast, did there's so apologies if you've been inundated with nominations!
- Do you still play your first character? If not, why not and if you do, how much? Are they your main or just an alt...
- What's your opinion of the more monotonous side of WoW? Things like fishing, archaeology, rep grinds etc.
- Which of the in-game races does the real life you best resemble? (I'm a Dwarf or Pandaren).
- What other games do you play?
- Are you a gold-maker in-game?
- Would you class yourself as a typical gamer?
- I play on a laptop which is slowly dying from all the WoW-time. What do you play on?
- What's the best thing that's happened to you as a result of blogging?
- If all the WoW servers were merged, so EU and US could play together etc, would that affect the game for you? What would you do in celebration? Or could you not give two *beeps*.
- We all have at-least one fun fact about us, what's yours?
- If you could add a new profession to WoW what would it be? Primary or Secondary?
Bubbles of Mischief
Miss Salvira's Hangout
Rinike dot com
Apple Cider Mage
She Rides Dragons / Auction House Addict