Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Saturday 15 December 2012

Caught in a Sandstorm

Earlier this evening I was on my usual circuit looking for pets when a bit of luck struck. I took the portal from Stormwind to Uldum and then flew (on my new sparkle pony - aka the Celestial Steed) to Tanaris.

As soon as I entered the zone the ongoing sandstorm became very apparent. I had never witnessed a sandstorm and wasn't sure what to expect. Asking around in-guild revealed that most people had never seen one so I was still a little in the dark. However, the recent hotfixes did include making such events more obvious.
Stormy!
Just in case you haven't worked it out already - I was in search of the Silithid Hatchling. These guys only spawn during sandstorms and within two areas of Tanaris - the Noxious Lair and Gaping Chasm.

I caught mine within the Gaping Chasm and can report that not only were there several within the area but that they continued to spawn throughout the sandstorm. I battled several and got an uncommon quality one.
With my new Silithid Hatchling.



No comments:

Post a Comment