Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Monday 28 October 2013

Hallow's End Competition

Kim over at The Wyvern's Tail is hosting another WoW based competition - a Hallows End Competition to illustrate a story with WoW screenshots. There was the option to create your own story or take screenshots to illustrate a pre-existing story.

I decided to go with the Hallow's End story as it's played out in WoW via questing in/around Goldshire & Stormwind. I thought about writing my own storyline but as I love the in-game story so much I decided to play homage to it.














4 comments:

  1. Good Luck. Love the last screenshot and it's captions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I remember getting the Creepy Crate last year (my first Hallow's End) and being a bit disappointed until I realised it was a pet - was a nice surprise!

      Delete
  2. That felt like going through it for the very first time again! I still can't seem to figure out what exactly is in that crate. I'll tell you this: It isn't candy. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to tell the storyline literally as you play it. It's such an awesome series of quests. I'm not entirely sure what's in it either but I agree - not candy. It gives off this green aura every now and then...

      Delete