Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Wednesday 20 November 2013

#IntPiPoMo 2013 #1: Shrine of the Seven Stars

A few weeks ago I posted about IntPiPoMo 2013 and I've since slacked off a bit. Which means with just 10 days of November left I am facing the task of taking 50 screenshots!

For me the Shrine of the Seven Stars is a place I visit most times that I am in Azeroth yet I've never fully appreciated it for all it's little quirky features. Here's some of them...





2 comments:

  1. Great screenshots! I've never been there before because I only play Horde, so it's fun to see what it looks like :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta. I'm the same with the Horde shrine - I've only ever seen it via screenshots. One day I'll have a high enough Horde character to get there :D

      Delete