Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Wednesday 27 November 2013

#IntPiPoMo 2013 #5: Lakeshire and the Priest

Lakeshire is a lovely little town in the Redridge Mountains and I've spent a few hours picking herbs there this evening... on my new priest! That's right - priest! Following the success I had with Ferleno during #PriestWeek I felt inspired to roll one on my home server. I woke up Sunday with a plan in mind and Chubbwubb was born!

 
Since then I have played 9hrs 58mins on her and got her to near enough level 26 (she's currently 92% through level 25) via the amazingness that is insta-queues when you're a healer. Ah I forgot to mention that part - so not only have I rolled a priest that I like but I've plucked up the courage to heal in dungeons! *happy dance*.

On with the screenshots...

Over the bridge...



Inside the townhall.
Inn complete with random Draenei!




Romantic meal perhaps?
Someone's been cooking up a potion!
 IntPiPoMo Progress: 35/50

No comments:

Post a Comment