Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Thursday 14 November 2013

Juggling My Justice Points

I often find myself in the situation where I have 4000/4000 Justice Points. So any JP that I earn after this point either has to sit in a container in my bag (taking up valuable hoarding space) or get deleted - which is a shame.

Recently, I've been a little miffed by how much JP I simply delete so I decided to investigate how best to spend my JPs. Obviously the obvious thing to do was buy heirlooms - but for someone that tries not to use them it's a bit of a waste still.

Then it hit me - convert Justice Points to Honor Points... and buy mounts!


500 JP = 250 HP so you do effectively half it (assuming the two currencies are equal). Each mount is 2000 HP so thats equivalent to 4000 JP - which if you've got a few characters maxed out is nothing.

The HP mounts are all very cool and you get Call in the Cavalry. So far I have the Black Battlestrider and the Black War Ram (I forgot to take pics of them).

I'm posting this thinking that surely I'm not the only person wasting their JP and who hasn't thought about this nifty juggle to get some awesome mounts. Happy juggling!

6 comments:

  1. I usually spent my JPs for the green pet battle stone and I turn my gray/white pets to green ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I hadnt even thought about buying battle stones!

      Delete
  2. You're most definitely not the only person who has this problem as my wife is in the same boat and has LOADS of boxes with JP sitting in them on maxed toons. I use them in Dalaran to purchase Wrath epic gems (220 JP), cut them, then post on the AH for 200g each. It's a nice little niche market if you ever find yourself out of stuff to spend your JP on again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Ive deleted so many boxes with JP in that it was getting silly. I'm glad I find a way to use them. My main is actually my jewelcrafter so I may try that market out, ta.

      Delete
  3. I did the exact same thing quite recently with the mounts! I had forgotten all about them with swapping sides and assumed they would have been converted from the horde ones.

    Since then, I've bought transmog gear, pet stones, and recently primordial saronite for a certain legendary quest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh so there's more horde mounts to get too? Another reason to level a hordie! Yeah it turns out you can buy quite a lot with JPs and I've just been wasting them :(

      Delete