Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Thursday 21 November 2013

#IntPiPoMo 2013 #2: Timeless Beasts

In the past I've posted a fair few pics of the Timeless Isle but I feel I've neglected the plethora of creatures found there and as a biologist this is pretty sucky of me. I have to admit that I'm always interested by the animals I find in each zone and in particular those that come with new expansions. Geeky I know *grins*

I found this weird creature that looked exactly like me...
 
These guyss hit pretty hard so I kept my distance!
I definately got too close trying to take a pic of these...
 




I think these guys are awesome :)
 

More my scene...
 
IntPiPoMo Progress 17/50

4 comments:

  1. Love the last shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They hit hard! I nearly died trying to take the perfect pic. Managed to get this one and run away quickly :)

      Delete