For today I thought I'd follow on from my first blog and talk about my in-game characters as I haven't really introduced them. Personally I have a number of characters (alliance & horde) of varying levels spread across several servers. Despite this I mostly play my alliance characters on Dragonblight-EU. I have 7 characters (including a monk that I made during my MoP trial) all within the same guild and a banker within my own guild. I won't be talking about my banker as he (yes, he's male) is purely in existence for storage and AH purposes.
The ramaining seven (all female) are a variety of races, classes and levels - with only two being level 85. I won't go into too much detail about specific characters of mine but will happly answer more detailed questions if people do want to know more.
|My mage is smaller that a Clefthoof runt!
- My hunter is my main in the sense that I level her first and she has farily decent gear. Just as a side note I'm not very good at gearing my characters primarily because I doesn't interest me (in-part because I don't raid etc) and secondly because I lack the patience to farm dungeons/raids etc for gear and with rather being doing something else.
- Aside from my hunter, my second level 85 is my death knight - not surprising as she obvioulsy started at level 55. My DK took a lot of getting used to due to the melee factor but I really enjoy playing her as shes quite powerful despite her fairly poor gear.
- Then we have my original character. In-part named after myself is my gnome mage Jojopanda (level 73). You might wonder why she isn't level 85 as she was my first character. Well before I had my account I used to play occassionally on my boyfriends account and thats when she was 'born'. When I got my own account I re-created her exactly the same (even down to the earrings) but chose to level something different. Her name does cause a bit of confussion now due to the pandaren race and when I re-made her changing her name was some thing I did consider but opted against.
- My druid (level 42) is moonkin spec but druid's are a versatil class and she still has some pretty good heals and bear-form can be quite handy too.
- When MoP went live I really wanted a pandaren and so made my shaman (level 41). She's a red panda and I love the way her tail jiggles around. Similarly to my druid, I like how shaman have some pretty good healing abilities - even when in a damage spec. This one is duel-spec primarily as elemental but secondly as a healer (restoration).
- My warlock (level 22) has not been played for a long time! She's a dwarf and I made her to look as similar to me (in real-life) as possible.
- And finally... my monk (level 15). She was created during my MoP trial and hence didn't get very far. More details on her spec etc. can be found here.