Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Friday 17 May 2013

Birthday Celebrations!

This week I've been fairly quiet when it comes to both writing my own blog posts, reading others and tweeting. It's been quite hectic with work and birthday celebrations. It just so happens that I share my birthday (which is today) with a work colleague so we had a work meal on Wednesday evening and post-work drinks this evening. My uni friend came around last night which has meant that the last few nights have been mostly spent away from WoW-stuff.

I've been waiting to share with you pictures of a birthday gift that I received last weekend. I woke up Sunday morning to find I had an email from Tyledres that contained a TCG loot code which turned out to be a Gregarious Grell. This is my second TCG loot pet and both have been gifts. Tyledres informed me that she'd had the card for a couple of months and after I commented on one of her recent posts (about the grells ear-rings) decided to give it to me for my birthday. Nonethless, I really love my new pet which I have named after her. Thanks again!!



The second bit of exciting news is that my work colleagues surprised me with a cake today. But it wasn't any old cake - it was a WoW cake. I hadn't expected a cake let alone one so amazingly tasty and well decorated by people who really have no idea about or interest in WoW.


Finally, thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday via twitter. I have replied to all (or certainly most) of you. Also, don't forget that my Azerothian birthday party is this Sunday and that the deadline for Pet-mog is next Wednesday (22nd). Here's a link to the original post with all the details.

10 comments:

  1. Yay! Now that's a birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthdday! That is a cool cake - though I feel wrong cheering for THAT side :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha I get what you mean but it's so good that I think we can put factional differences aside for just a moment... and then get back to normal :P

      Delete
  3. Late but still sincere: happy Birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cake! and gz on your new pet too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Got some more from people at the party - will be posting about it laters :)

      Delete