Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Party Pics!

On Sunday I had a mini Azerothian party to celebrate my birthday last week. I'd like to thank everyone who made it and those of you who couldn't make it but have subsequently spoken to / visited me in-game. We had some [virtual] cake and booze, a showering of gifts, went skinny dipping and played hide & seek (which was much more fun than Id imagined!). I also received a few companion pets which I have since named after those who gave them to me.

 
 
 
 
A dirty Hordie turned up too!
Despite their size Pandaren's can hide pretty well...

From @Farli
From @Laeleiweyn
From @Leonilda & @JamesNaktul
From @MrandMrsWoW (it's an amalgamation of their real names [sort of])

8 comments:

  1. Was awesomes fun :D Leonak is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rolo... /giggle

    Glad you had a lovely birthday party xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a good mash up of your names :)

      Delete
  3. I was so gutted to miss it by about 20mins :( Looks like you had lots of fun anyways :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( I'm sure we'll all meet up again another time to skinny dip & play games!

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had quite a bit of fun! Glad to see you pulled the camera out for some of it. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was a really good laugh etc :)

      Delete