Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Deadwind Pass : Screenshot Special

 
Daily I visit Deadwind Pass to battle the Grand Master Pet Tamer Lydia Accoste. Also, with the release of Patch 5.3 I will now be visiting Karazhan in search of pets for Raiding with Leashes II: Attunement Edition.
 
This week I decided to have a closer look around the area immediately surrounding Lydia and it's quite a spooky place...

Lydia Acocste & her battle team.
The Church.
Graveyard.
Waiting for the sermon.
No-one turned up so I decided to give my own.
Checking out the books.
Perfect fit.
One from inside Kara. Taken just after winning the chess match.

8 comments:

  1. She's my favourite pet tamer. Not sure if it's her location, her choice of pets or her speeches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her location & pets - it's very halloween'y!

      Delete
  2. Lovely screenies :D I think the coffin could do with some resizing though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Hmm maybe - I think it was made for a human-sized person :P

      Delete