Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Saturday 9 March 2013

10 Days of Pet Battles: Day 3

It's been a while since I posted as part of Navimie's 10 Days of Pet Battles - I've been spending to much time getting eaten by dino's!

Day 3: Who is your favourite pet? If you could bring it out into the real world, tell me what you imagine you would be doing.

When I met Navi back in January she asked me about my favourite pet and it seems that it's one of her top questions to ask those she Navispams. Back then I told her that Xsinthis, my cinder kitten, was certainly one of my favourite pets. I received Xsinthis from Eric Dekker (author of the Golden Crusade) as part of Blog Azeroths Furtive Father Winter and you can read my post about my gift here.


I love the animations of the cinder kitten and it's also a good pet for battling. Just incase you don't have a cinder kitten of your own and haven't seen the animations here's a video I found on youtube:


Aside from Xsinthis I'm also a big fan of my Moonkin Hatchling(s) which the boyf got for me. The hatchling can be purchased from the Blizzard store but it's a bit of a bargain as you get two different skins - one for Alliance and one for Horde.



As for the second part of the question - if I had my own cinder kitten I'd envision it playing about in a field of long grass, chasing birds etc. If the Moonkin Hatchling was real I'd love to walk down the street with it fluttering along beside me (again, they have cool animations).

No comments:

Post a Comment