Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Monday 19 November 2012

IntPiPoMo 2012 #2: Outland

For my second installment of IntPiPoMo 2012 I have decided to feature Outland. I flew through Outland last night in order to complete Terokkar Turkey Time (part of Pilgrim's Bounty) and made a few detour's to take these screenshots.

I've always liked Outlands particularly because it's so different to the rest of WoW. Whilst I view much of Azeroth to be old aged (from a time of magic, swords and dragons) for me Outlands represents a more extra-terrestrial world. Aside from this, I think the zones themselves and the quests are rather unique within Azeroth and no where looks quite like it!

Looking back at the Dark Portal. Hellfire Peninsula.

Auchindoun from the south-west. Terokkar Forest.


Telaar from the north. Nagrand.

Above Sporeggar. Zangarmarsh.

Looking out towards Tempest Keep. Netherstorm.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get WyriMaps.net to produce geotags for anywhere in the Twisting Nether. Nevermind!

IntPiPoMo Screenshots: 10/50

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! I love Sporeggar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah me too, especially now you can get the Sporeling Sprout pet :)

      Delete