Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Tuesday 20 November 2012

IntPiPoMo 2012 #3: Stranglethorn Vale

Today I've been working on leveling my pet battle team. In particular I've been working on my, as of yet unnamed, Terrible Turnip and Viv (Voodoo Figurine). Both of these pets started at level 1 and I've got them to around level 9/10. When leveling my pets I following a set route through the Eastern Kingdoms that I've found works very well. This route includes both Northern Stranglethorn and the Cape of Stranglethorn.

Generally, I really enjoy questing, pet battling and spending time in Stranglethorn Vale. There's some amazing scenery from waterfalls to ancient ruins. I've also spent many a Sunday afternoon there in an attempt to win the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza and get the Accomplished Angler achievement. Unfortunately, the fishing competition has been suspended for some time now, as a result of CRZ, but hopefully not for much longer.

Anyway, on with the screenshots...

Entrance to Zul'Gurub.

   
Venture Co. Base Camp.



Booty Bay.




Archaeology site with some nice ruins.



Waterfalls just around the corner from Booty Bay.


IntPiPoMo Screenshots: 15/50







No comments:

Post a Comment