Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Wednesday 3 July 2013

LFR Idiot

I haven't done any LFR for ages so yesterday I decided to change that. I usually run it with a guildie and he was up for doing the first part of Heart of Fear in the early evening. We even managed to get another guildie to joing us. Overall it was pretty successful. We downed Imperial Vizier Zor'lok and Blade Lord Ya'yak first time and had a few issues with Garalon (see below). I got some gold and the Legbreaker Greatcloak, plus The Dread Approach achievement.

It was my first time in here so I had no grand expectations that I'd survive the whole thing without dying but as far as LFR's go I didn't die to much as a result of my own stupidity. However, I died once or twice due to a complete and utter spoilsport (I could say a lot worse!).



We had wiped on Garalon due to a slight mix-up between the tanks. Nothing major. A few people had left including a healer. Next thing said healer who's left is back in the raid group. Whilst the rest of us are corpse running he idiotically restarted Garalon. I was in a corridor running in when suddently I was dead again and unable to res as a group member was in combat.


Now this guy kept the fight going for 9minutes! We were unable to kick him due to being in combat. We couldn't even go and watch such a fine display of [insert expletive(s) here]. Instead I was stuck for 9mins looking at my corpse in what is, quite frankly, a rather boring looking corridor. One of my guildies was, however, close enough to watch what was going on.


Having wasted near enough 10minutes we all went back in much more focused and royally kicked Garalon's buggy-ass! Which was a massive plus. It certainly gave us all a common peve that we managed to focus into some serious ass-whooping. Sadly, having wasted a fairly substantial chunkof time meant we had to stop LFR there and didn't do part 2. Hopefully next time will go smoother all-round!

6 comments:

  1. There's always one who thinks they are amazing and funny who pull stunts like this! LFR is such a playground at times :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really can be a playground at times - I just wish I'd seen what was going on.

      Delete
  2. That would have been so frustrating. Grats on the ach's though and I love the screenshot with the guardian running behind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Believe it or not that's the only screenshot I took, I didnt even take one duting the 9minutes I was dead!

      Delete
  3. I'm guilty of being terrible in Raid Finder. I've been getting better at it, but I have trouble focusing on the content on hand. Only after my family has hit the hay can I really do LFR and feel good about my performance. :p

    I'm glad you got a chance to get in there. The content is quite good, and is tuned well for the "playground" that LFR turns into... Just remember, the more you do, the more you can wear when you are done. Just saying. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I wouldn't say I'm the best at raiding! I'm the same though, I struggle to concentrate at the best of times so I normally do LFR when I'm home alone.
      I do enjoy being able to experience the raid content in a more laid-back way (as opposed to proper serious raiding). Haha, well when you put it like that I'm very keen to not be caught naked running around (even if it is only virtual!).

      Delete