Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Terrific Trio

Last night I was on a mission. A mission to get my DK to Level 90. And I did it!


She was about half way through 89 so I was pretty determined. For once I managed to get a dungeon groups that didn't disband or whatever else and it all went pretty smoothly. Sadly the queue was pretty massive so I had to get the rest of the xp pet battling and questing (my usual methods).

This is a pretty big moment for me - not only did I get Terrific Trio but it's the maximum number of characters I've ever had a max level. So, hopefully, of all goes to plan I will bit my current record of 3.
I tweeted this to @ReliqEU earlier this week. Glaciermonger <3
I now face a big decision - who to level next? I'm considering my Horde DK in order to get the Double Agent achievement. Alternatively, Alliance side I have two characters around the late-40s, one early-30s. Oh and a level 10-ish monk. I think I'm going to spend the weekend thinking about what's the best move and then plan to try and stick to leveling just the one (or two) chars.

2 comments:

  1. Grats! I'm always up for levelling together on Ally if you're around the same level :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) ooh yeah we could have twitter-guild leveling parties!

      Delete