Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Tuesday 5 February 2013

20 Days of Gold Making: Day 15

Professions - do you have all of them, some or none? Which is your favorite for goldmaking?

I have a range of  [primary] professions at varying levels spread across my characters. So, I've taken this opportunity to make a quick spreadsheet of the skill levels I'm currently at etc.

Character Level Profession Skill
Hunter (main) 90 Jewelcrafting 610
Mining 600
Mage 85 Alchemy 546
Herbalism 550
DK 85 Mining 557
Engineering 584
Shaman 46 Inscription 270
Herbalism 294
Druid 43 Leatherworking 192
Skinning 304
Warlock 27 Enchanting 111
Tailoring 225
 

 As you can see from the table above only 6 of my characters have skill levels worth considering and only my main is both level and has max. skill levels. I keep telling myself I'll get around to leveling some other characters...
 
Back to the question at hand. So, yeah I have most of the professions. I'm only missing blacksmithing which I was intending to do on my monk and with the new changes coming think I will probably look into. But I guess the point, when looking at my characters, is that whilst I have a vast array of professions on the go very few of them are at or even near to max. level.
 
My favourite profession for gold making is definately engineering. I really enjoy making all the quirky pets and mounts and what's even better is that they sell relatively well on my server!

No comments:

Post a Comment