Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Friday 15 February 2013

20 Days of Gold Making: Day 20

This is my last post for the 20 Days of Gold Making. I'd like to thank Nev for organising it and writing the questions. I've really enjoyed taking part and it's safe to say that I've learnt a lot! It's been especially interesting to read what more serious gold makers answer and compare it with my own. I've picked up some great new blogs to read and some handy tips - like using Trade Skill Master (I have now started using it but quite often forget that I have it! It will take time).

Just incase you missed any of my previous 20 Days of Gold Making posts I'll put links to them all at the end.

Lets spread some blog love - which are your 'must read' or 'go to' gold blogs or even other places you go for information & reading matter?

Prior to taking part in this community event I only read a couple of gold making blogs such as Nev's Auction House Addict and Xsinthis' The Golden Crusade. Aside from reading these blog's most of my knowledge about gold making came from a combination of Google searches, my boyfriends knowledge and playing things by ear. When it comes to professions I use wow-professions to find good farming spots etc.

So, since I started taking part I've found a lot of new gold-related blogs to read. A full list of participants can be found here. In addition to discovering established blogs such as Phat Lewt's Gold Blog, The Overcut and Power World: Gold I have discovered Selltacular of Copper to Gold. Mr Selltacular is relatively new to blogging with just a handful of posts to date. Nonetheless, he has left me a load of comments with helpful links, which I'm really appreciated of. If you're reading this, thanks again and the rest of you - check out his blog!!!

Links to my other 20 Days of Gold Making posts:
Day 1 - When did I start gold making & what triggered it?
Day 2 - Goals
Day 3 - First techniques/tips and tricks
Day 4 - Balking alts: do you use one?
Day 5 - Banking alts: same one or different?
Day 6 - Biggest gold-making market
Day 7 - Starting over
Day 8 - Did I achieve 'Day 2's' goal?
Day 9 - Favourite niche market
Day 10 - Farming materials
Day 11 - Addons
Day 12 - Biggest 'oops'
Day 13 - Biggest 'Yay'!
Day 14 - Dedication to gold making (or lack of)
Day 15 - Professions
Day 16 - Flipping!
Day 17 - Pets
Day 18 - Advice
Day 19 - Rewarding myself with... Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment